The songs for the wedding are important for the reception. The reception (you can read here our avaible location) is definitely the lightest and most entertaining time of your wedding day. And like any light and carefree time, it calls for the right atmosphere to accompany yourselves and your guests. The music is maybe the most suitable element to express your mood, but most of all to represent the atmosphere of a wedding party. For years love songs have rocked a lot of people’s mind, for one reason or another. The marriage is perhaps one of the occasions to sooth the guests with an appropriate choice of music, spot-on and not trivial.
The songs for the wedding: your soundtrack
The songs for your wedding are the soundtrack of the reception, the start of everything. That’s why we decided to list some songs for you which may be just right to create the perfect mood.
Here are the best songs for your wedding:
The songs for the wedding: the evergreens
The most suitable songs for your wedding can be the classical pieces which have written love stories and are in everybody’s heart.
- Elton John – Your Song
- Enrique Iglesias – Hero
- Whitney Houston – I will always love you
- Aretha Franklin – You are my sunshine
- Bruno Mars – Just the way you are
- Aerosmith – Don’t wanna miss a thing
- Lucio Battisti – Emozioni
- John Legend – All of me
- Adele – You make me feel my love
- Bryan Adams – Everything I do
- Stevie Wonder – I just called to say I love you
- ABBA – Mamma mia
The songs for the wedding: cocktail lounge
The best songs to have a serene and fancy aperitif thanks to a lounge atmosphere.
- Michael Bublè – Come fly with me
- Frank Sinatra – I’ve got you under my skin
- Nina Simone – I put a spell on you
- Louis Armstrong – What a wonderful world
- Lucio Dalla – Tu non mi basti mai
- Nat King Cole – L.O.V.E.
- Elvis Presley – Can’t help falling in love with you
- Etta James – At last
- Cindy Lauper – Time after time
- Karen Souza – Every breath you take
The songs for the wedding: dinner
Dinner is the most intimate and convivial time of the day. But which songs can create the right mood?
- Giorgia – Tu mi porti su
- Mary J Blidge feat. U2 – One
- Shaggy – Piece of my heart
- Elton John – Sorry seems to be the hardest world
- Kasabian – Goodbye kiss
- Mia Martini – Almeno tu nell’universo
- Dire Straits – Romeo and Juliet
- Jovanotti – A te
- John Mayer – Gravity
- John Mayer – Something like Olivia
- Lionel Richie – Hello
- Ed Sheeran – Thinkin’ out loud
The songs for the wedding: and when you go dancing…
The end of the evening is always the moment when the quantity of glasses of wine has increased and when we step out on the dancefloor. But to which song shall we dance?
- Cindy Lauper – Girls just wanna have fun
- Jovanotti – L’ombelico del mondo
- Beach Boys – Good vibrations
- Black Eyed Pease – Where is the love
- Beach Boys – California Girls
- Haddaway – What is love
- French Affair – My heart goes boom
- John Mayer – Your body is a wonderland
- Tears For Fears – Everybody wants to rule the world
- Duran Duran – Wild Boys
E voi? Che musica sceglierete per il vostro matrimonio?
Avete trovato la musica perfetta ma non ancora un tableau de marriage adeguato? Scopri di più nel nostro articolo sui tableau de marriage!
Did you find the perfect music but the wedding table not yet? Discover more in our article about the wedding tables!